Skip to main content

Developing a Thought on " Today my Dog Spoke to me."

  Developing a Thought on " Today my Dog Spoke to me."

    

    It was just another ordinary day, or so I thought, until I heard a voice that I had never heard before. At first, I thought it was just my imagination playing tricks on me, but when I looked down, I saw my furry companion, my dog, staring back at me with an intense expression.

    "Hello," the voice said again, this time clearer than before. I was speechless, staring at my dog in disbelief, wondering if I had lost my mind. But the voice spoke again, "Don't be afraid, I mean you no harm. I just want to talk."

    I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, but the voice persisted. My dog was speaking to me, and it was a surreal experience. I couldn't believe it, but somehow, I knew that it was real. I decided to play along and asked, "What do you want to talk about?"

    My dog started telling me about his adventures in the park and how he had made a new friend. He spoke about how he loved chasing squirrels and how he wished he could catch one someday. I was amazed by the fact that my dog had a whole world of thoughts and experiences that I had never even considered.

    As the conversation went on, I found myself opening up to my dog as well. I spoke about my worries and fears, and my dog listened patiently, occasionally nodding in agreement. It was like he understood me in a way that no human ever had before.

    Before I knew it, hours had passed, and the sun was starting to set. My dog bid me farewell and told me that he would come back tomorrow. As I watched him trot away, I realized that my life had changed forever. From that day on, my dog became my confidant, my friend, and my guide. And even though he never spoke to me in words again, I knew that he was always listening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SY BCOM/ BSc MCQS

 Action Will Be Taken by Heinrich Böll 1. **Why did the narrator interview for a job at Alfred Wunsiedel's factory?**      a) He was interested in the work.      b) He needed a job desperately.      c) He was encouraged by a friend.      d) He was curious about the factory.      **Answer:** b) He needed a job desperately. 2. **Why did the narrator suspect the factory?**      a) It was unusually quiet.      b) The workers seemed too happy.      c) There were too many rules.      d) The building looked old.      **Answer:** b) The workers seemed too happy. 3. **Why did the company give the candidates breakfast?**      a) To boost their energy.      b) To make them feel valued.      c) To test their reaction to kindness. ...

FY BCOM SEM-1 AEC_English Proficiency and Life Skills-I MCQS

  Reading Skills, Customer Relations & Word Formation A. Reading Skills 1. What should a reader do before beginning to read a text for a specific purpose? A. Memorise the entire text B. Understand the purpose of reading C. Read only the conclusion D. Skip the introduction Answer: B 2. Skimming is primarily used to: A. Study every detail of a text B. Get an overall idea of a text C. Memorise vocabulary D. Analyse grammar Answer: B 3. Scanning is a type of reading used to: A. Enjoy a literary work B. Find specific information C. Understand every argument D. Summarise an entire chapter Answer: B 4. Close reading is also known as: A. Extensive reading B. Intensive reading C. Casual reading D. Speed reading Answer: B 5. Which type of reading involves reading a text in detail? A. Skimming B. Scanning C. Close reading D. Previewing Answer: C 6. Skimming is particularly useful when the reader wants to: A. Locate a particular date B. Understand the gene...

Understanding of the Story: Assertive Skills

Assertive Skills  Verger by Somerset Maugham Understanding the story Answer the following questions. Later you may discuss your answers in the class 1. Who is Albert Edward? Albert Edward is the verger (caretaker) of St. Peter's Church. 2. How long has he been working at his job? He has been working at his job for sixteen years. 3. What is his attitude to the new vicar? Albert Edward initially seems apprehensive and resentful towards the new vicar's suggestion of resignation due to his lack of education. 4. What problem does Albert face in his career? The problem Albert faces in his career is that he is asked to resign from his position as verger because he is illiterate and unable to write his name. 5. How does he face the critical situation that he no longer has a job?  Albert faces the critical situation of losing his job by deciding to start his own successful business. 6. How does he set up a new business and prosper in it? He sets up a tobacco shop and prospers in it by ...