From: student.email@example.com
Date: 31 August 2026
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a student who is interested in joining the Communication Skills Advancement Programme offered by your esteemed institute, Oxbridge Institute of English and Communication Skills, New Delhi.
I have come to know that your institute provides excellent training in English communication and personality development. As I am keen to improve my speaking, listening, presentation and interpersonal communication skills, I would like to seek some information about the programme.
Kindly provide me with details regarding the duration of the course, course fee, eligibility criteria and batch timings. I would also like to know about the quality and type of study material provided to the students. Furthermore, please inform me about the audio-visual aids and modern teaching techniques, such as language laboratories, multimedia presentations, videos, audio recordings and smart classroom facilities, used during the programme.
I would also appreciate information regarding the commencement date of the next batch, registration procedure and certificate provided after successful completion of the course.
I shall be grateful if you could send me the relevant details at your earliest convenience.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Yours faithfully,
Rohit Kumar
B.Com Student
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Comments